Simkar introduces its newest and highly efficient line of LED high bay lighting — the Reflect-A-Bay™ Gen2 (RG2).
The RG2 is designed using high performance LEDs that provide the uppermost lighting quality at the lowest cost of operation. Simkar’s long-life LEDs provide up to 58% energy savings compared to traditional HID light sources, and are available in five lumen/wattage packages and two color temperatures.
Coupled with a wide array of options and accessories, RG2 is well suited for use in a variety of new installation and retrofit commercial, institutional, and industrial applications. With three body styles, mounting heights up to 50’, narrow and wide distributions, and narrow and wide housings, they are extremely suitable for manufacturing, warehousing, retail applications, and other large spaces such as gymnasiums and recreation halls.
The RG2 is also ideal for cold storage usage where performance is enhanced and LED life is extended.
*Please refer to DesignLights Consortium® website for specific configuration listings.
RG2LED – LED High Bay Lighting Fixture Configuration
Series Reflector Wattage* Color Temperature Voltage RG2LED WR = White (Standard)
SR = Specular aluminum 89% reflectivity
MR = Specular aluminum 95% reflectivity
125 = 125W
170 = 170W48″ Standard Housing250 = 250W
330 = 330W48″ Wide Housing
450 = 450W
41 = 4100K CCT
50 = 5000K CCT
U1 = 120-277V
34 = 347V; contact factory
48 = 480V; contact factory
accessories mounting accessories RG2C2 = Clear acrylic flat lens
RG2F2 = Frosted acrylic flat lens
RG2WG2 = Heavy duty wire guard
1. Wire guards can be installed in conjunction with swing-down lenses.
2. Operating max temperature 95˚F (35˚C) when used with lens.
Chain hanger assembly: (2) 18″ chains, (2) v-hooks, (2) s-hooks; 24″ total dropCS24 =
S-hook chain hanger assembly: (4) 18″ chain & (4) s-hooks; 24″ total dropPM2(X) =
Twin pendant mount, (2) white stems (without canopies); specify length (24“/ 36“/ 48“/ 60″ / 72″)HKSC =
Hook & chain assembly; includes (4) 31.5″ chains, mounting plate, and hookCAB(X)72 =
Adjustable aircraft cables; specifiy “2” for (2) cables joined with Y hanger, or “4” for (4) individual 72″ cables; includes tooless adjusters and mounting hardwareNote: When using PM2 accessory, wiring must be through pendant or supplied through KO’s in end caps.
Refer to specification sheets for complete configuration information.
Photometrics / IES files
- All RG2 LED Calculator
- RG2 LED Mirror Reflector 250W 4100K | RG2LED MR 250 41U1 Photometrics IES Calculator
- RG2 LED Mirror Reflector 330W 4100K | RG2LED MR 330 41U1 Photometrics IES Calculator
- RG2 LED White Reflector 125W 4100K | RG2LED WR 125 41U1 Photometrics IES Calculator
- RG2 LED White Reflector 170W 4100K | RG2LED WR 170 41U1 Photometrics IES Calculator
- RG2 LED White Reflector 250W 4100K | RG2LED WR 250 41U1 Photometrics IES Calculator
- RG2 LED White Reflector 330W 4100K | RG2LED WR 330 41U1 Photometrics IES Calculator
- RG2 LED White Reflector 450W 4100K | RG2LED WR 450 41U1 Photometrics IES Calculator